How to move my website to the Flex Website platform?
Any move from old website to new website is included within the setup & maintenance terms. You can do this and we can provide the information required, or we can do this for you.
- Use client branding, or develop new branding.
- Client provides page content
- Setup development DesignerWhere Flex Server with design, pages and content. Client sign-off required.
- Client trained on how to edit & publish pages and content.
- Setup an account on CloudFlare, and change the DNS name servers of the existing website to CloudFlare ones
- Existing email is retained, or new email setup and MX records changed
- The DNS A records are changed for the new website to the Flex Server platform
- Both websites are run concurrently for a week (as the old IP address information may be cached and still active for some visitors). Usually websites are fully live and moved within the hour.
- Old website & hosting disabled / cancelled
- New website fully live
- Run a diagnostic on the new website via our crawler for errors
- Monitor for Search Engine crawl errors via Google Webmaster Console