DesignerWhere has developed a powerful, yet easy-to-use, Voting rebrandable website that helps foster two-way communication between users and Vote Creators such as businesses, government and charities.
Votes can be public or private and secured by random pin-codes for individual Votes, or authenticating within a Voters Channel to permit open voting on Votes they create.
AES-256 system wide encryption, multiple layers of authentication, IP location, pin-codes and Authentication Codes provide significant security.
Other features include:
- Facebook Integration
- Media uploads
- Commenting on Votes
- Instant Graphs and Results of Votes
- 5 minutes for users to change their Votes
- Vote Creators Channels
- Users Pages
- Social engagement through points
- Sharing through Google, Facebook and Email
- Location based searching and Vote creation
- Natural language searching
- Online FAQ
- User notification of new votes
- User feeds
- Engagement through step-by-step processes
The project is currently in development and many more features are being added.