What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it's a methodology
that web designers, developers and web site operators all should use to increase their ranking within major Search Engines.
It's not just one thing to buy, but a set of marketing strategies that should be undertaken to increase the visibility of your website.
SEO is a balancing act between users and Search Engines that only experienced SEO marketers can provide.
Most of your visitors will normally come from 3 main Search Engines, Google
As a business owner or website operator, you know that online visitors are one of the cheapests methods to getting your brand infront of thousands, or millions, of eyes.
BUT, there's tens of thousands of websites out there.. How can you do it? With DesignerWhere we manage it for you.
What do I have to do?
DesignerWhere will conduct a thorough analysis of your current website and produce a detailed report which will indicate what you can do to help increase your Search Engine visibility. We'll recommend strategies such as:
- Incorporating a highly optimized blogging or news platform
- Optimizing your pages with the correct meta tags, titles, descriptions and content
- Find out the right keywords to use within your site
- Adding SSL and Mobile functionality
- Analyze your websites speed and structure
- Conducting a Link analysis on inbound and outbound links
- Social Media strategies popularity, likes and shares